Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yup that just happened...

I felt like caca yesterday. I was throwing up, shaky, and not in a good way at all. I still had to drop off and pick up Hayden from school on top of working as much as I could. I also had to try and get stuff together for a camping trip this weekend. Not just any camping trip. Our first camping trip together so there's more stress attached to it then usual.
I hate feeling useless when I'm sick and on top of feeling like crap I was cranky.
So days like that don't make my "fixing me" program very useful.
Hayden was such a sweetheart though. When I picked him up from school I was stuck in the traffic of rude parents who think their Mercedes are more important than my Honda and like to blatantly cut me off, in a school zone, while I have a giant BIPOLAR sticker on the back of my car window (these people are obviously not very bright). And while stuck there with a door window that doesn't work I had to vomit and I had nothing to vomit into so I did it on the floor. Luckily my stomach was empty and it was just stomach acid. I know I know TMI, but the funny of it was Hayden's response. "Mom. You. Just. Threw Up. In. The. Car." He sounded like he was 15 and I responded with. "Yup, that just happened."
He then promised to take care of me, get me water, let me rest and cuddle with the skull blanket. My heart melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment