Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fact: It snows in Las Vegas

We moved here in 2008 from Sacramento, CA. Every November or December since it snows at least once here.

Hayden loves it. It snowed a little bit on Saturday here and he just wanted to eat it all.
It didn't stick enough so we could play in it but we had fun running around.

It's starting to get chilly and we actually had to turn on the heat in the house. We bought a new TV last week so we've been curling up under blankets and watching too much tv together lately.
I've been doing some housekeeping here on my site with ads over there to your right and working on a better system for organizing my posts.
I also have been working on the band site, some advertising for us, and then we were able to get our new album up in our store here: bipolar music store.

I love having a laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment