Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th

I can't breathe. Well I can but my nose is stuffy and my throat is scratchy. I caught some kind of illness that had inflicted my husband, my son and my coworkers. I have been attacking it back with a vengeance or rather with cold medicine and sinus soother tea.
But with the sickness comes the FALL!!! I love the fall, LOVE IT. 
Right now the stores are filling their shelves with Halloween decor and with my obsession of skulls this is the best time to buy my year round decor.
One of my favorite blogs Beautiful Mess has a great post of 20 ideas for Fall . I am all about the food for sure. 

Tonight we play a show at the Dive Bar. It is exactly as it sounds a DIVE BAR. But we love it and haven't played there since they relocated.

Another great FALL kickoff was our band photo shoot on Monday. We got to sneak peek the upcoming Fright Dome and pose next to the blood and guts. The shoot was done by Radiant Inc. We wanted to get some new photos to show off the new lineup and prepare for all the great things coming up.


Here's one of my favorites. You can see the rest on our facebook

Our new guitar player Brian is second from left. He's been a great addition to the band and helped rekindle the creative fire in all of us. 
We have some great things in the works and have brought back some of our older songs to pay tribute to our 10 year anniversary.

Hope everyone has a great Friday the 13th and if you're in Vegas come down to The Dive Bar around 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment