Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

In other news...

So the news with this Domestic Rockstar lately is that I am as busy as ever.

Like I mentioned in my sole post for January I started a new project called Klusterzine. It's a reincarnation of a zine I published right out of high school for ten years. This is the grown up website version with a focus on the Las Vegas music scene.

My husband and I also started a new business for him. It's called Ink & Beats. He's taking his passion for drums and turning it into a lucrative venture.
We just signed the paperwork this week for us to take up some space at Cowtown Guitars in Downtown Vegas to run our services and their drum shop as soon as the expanded space is done.

Its been a great success so far in the last month and we are super excited to see where it leads us.

We also refreshed the band with two new guitar players. Our old/past guitarist Dave Soto returned and we welcomed a new guitar player named Dru.

We played our first show back after an almost three month break on Saturday. It was a great show and we all had a blast.

So far 2015 seems to be the best year for us and it's only March.



No comments:

Post a Comment