Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

To Vote or Not To Vote



The fact that voter records are public is one of the main reasons I don't like to vote.
I don't like the phone calls, the mail, and all the crap that the greedy people who get my public information do with it.
It's my right to vote, but it's also my right not to be pestered. 
During Woodrow Wilson's term hundreds of women fought for my right to vote. They were beaten, arrested, and publicly humiliated. And here I am complaining about some extra mail.

 For the most part I've kept my opinions to myself. But I live in a battleground state here in Nevada and this is the first time that I feel like vote might actually matter.  So I am voting today for the first time.

And even though I don't care much for Lena Dunham, I did like her commercial and thought it was ridiculous that there was a controversy over it.









No comments:

Post a Comment