Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Redux: Heavy Hearts and Sick Boys

As most parents/people this weekend my heart was heavy with sadness for the victims in Newtown.
Hayden was home sick on Friday with Brian. We were all not feeling well.

We spent most this weekend bundled up appreciating each other.
Hayden's counting down the days to Christmas while Brian and I are finishing up our shopping.

Hayden had suggested I paint my toe nails green and red. So I did.


Both polishes were presents from Brian last Christmas. 


Hayden fell asleep cuddling with me on the couch last night after a day of costume changes and running around pretending to be Super Hayden.

I am so thankful for my little family and our time together. He's growing so fast I don't want to miss a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment