Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

TILT-While I'm sick.

Hayden came home with some cold that then infected me. The problem with me getting sick is that I first jump to the conclusion that it's just allergies and my sinuses are trying to kill me. So I take some non-drowsy allergy medicine, sleep with the warm humidifier on and avoid all the other symptoms.
Then I get sicker, and sicker, and end up with a temperature of 102 and no energy to do anything but lay on the couch mad at Netflix for not offering more shows and movies I actually want to watch.

I am very grateful to have a partner and a son who don't mind taking care of me when I am out of commission. Brian cooks me food and runs errands for me while Hayden takes my temperature twenty gazillion times and hands me tissues whether I need them or not.

Here are some of the awesome things I love while I am ill.



1. Fuzzy Skull Blanket. (you can find one just like it here) 2. Sweet Apple Chamomile  Tea.
3.Warm Mist Humidifier 4.Practical Magic One of my favorite movies. 5.Microsuede Body Pillow Cover 6. The most comfy sweat pants ever. 7. Potato, Broccoli and Cheese Chowder  8 A giant mug for all the tea and soup .Fiesta 18-Ounce Jumbo Cup


No comments:

Post a Comment