Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Productivity

On Monday a coworker/ fellow blogger and I attended the New Media Expo. We only had exhibit hall passes which unfortunately excluded us from any of the great classes they had available.
We met some interesting vendors and I found some great opportunity for my little blog here. Almost every vendor I spoke with commented on how cool or unique my blog topics were.

Unlike a lot of the blogs I read on the regular, I don't have a big readership (yet) and I don't really make any revenue off of it. Which is fine, as it's more of an outlet for my writing and ranting about being an unsigned musician than it is a career choice.

I would definitely like to grow my audience... I mean in all aspects of blogging, music, and such. I want to know from you, dear reader, what you like about my blog and what topics you think I should tackle.
Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment