I knew while we soaked up the cold gray May of the Pacific Northwest that our home in the desert would soon be scorching hot and as soon as that plane landed we were hit by the wave of dry heat.
This is what June brings in Vegas;
- Facebook posts of car thermostats that break 120 degrees.
- Hot leather car seats that burn legs wearing shorts or dresses.
- Lots of iced coffees, popsicles and smoothies.
- Late afternoons and weekends in the pool.
- Really awesome shows to play and to see.
We have a busy June planned. We play tomorrow night at the Las Vegas Country Saloon with Fear Factory and next Friday we take a day trip to play the Roxy in Hollywood. If you're in Southern California and want to see us click here for $12 tickets. Make sure you say you're coming to see .bipolar.
We're working hard to promote the show and get the word out which sometimes feels like a full time job.
There's a great bunch of shows coming to town this Summer.
We will be travelling a bit this Summer too. Getting away from the heat sometimes is the best way of dealing with it.
I hope everyone has great Summer plans.