Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

To Renew or Not to Renew

A while ago Brian and I discussed renewing our vows when we had been together 13 years. That was last year. Needless to say we dropped the ball on that one.
This year he said would be better since we've been married for 10 years in October. At the beginning of the year I was all gung-ho about planning a renewal ceremony and then a couple months ago when Brian's mom passed away I didn't consider it important any longer.
But he brought it up a few days ago and he feels its really important for us and would be a great celebration of our relationship.

So I've started to plan again. I love that pintrest has a ton of resources for stuff like this, and I have found a shit-ton of inspiration there.



Here's a link to my board: http://pinterest.com/domrockstar/renew/

I really had no idea where to start so I went to the same site that helped me 10 years ago when I was planning my wedding. TheKnot. http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-planning/wedding-ceremony/articles/how-to-renew-your-wedding-vows.aspx

What type of Renewal ideas do you have or have witnessed?


No comments:

Post a Comment