Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

What do you do when it's 111 degrees in the desert?


'Tis the season of unbearable heat in Las Vegas. All I feel like doing is lazing about in my comfortably air conditioned house watching hours of b-rated goodies via Netflix and playing video games with my son.
The evidence of my indoor summers is all over my lack of vitamin d tinted skin.
However, we have spent a good amount of time in our neighborhood pool and Hayden has the cutest little tan.
Our summer survival kit currently consists of :
Baby sunblock for Hayden and my face
Frozen grapes
Lots of diet iced tea and water
dinners of salads and sandwiches

With today being the 4th of July we have a plan for a bbq with friends, pool time, and fancy drinks.

Hope you all have a safe but fun 4th!






No comments:

Post a Comment