Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Crafty

I found some awesome Pins on Pinterest for Halloween decor on Friday. So I headed to the dollar store and bought up some materials. Saturday morning Hayden and I made some of these awesome things.

1. A Creature Wreath. The pin I saw was a snake wreath from this site, I couldn't find enough snakes so I opted for a creepy creature wreath. I took plastic spiders, snakes, bugs, and a bat and spray painted what wasn't already black, a glossy black. I bought a large hay wreath and spray painted that black as well. After the paint dried Hayden and I glued the creatures on. The lighter snakes are glow in the dark.


2. Chalkboard sign. I found chalkboard paint for $1.24 at the craft store and a cute little wood sign for $0.79. Hayden decided we would write something new on it every day till Halloween. 


We have some more to do, but this week is full up of preparation for a special trip to Disneyland. Our first as a family and a celebration of our 10 year wedding anniversary.

Here are some more of what I found on Pinterest:


No comments:

Post a Comment