Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Redux: Recording

Saturday we headed back into the recording studio to track guitars. It's a long process and even longer when you're just a spectator of sorts.


Even though it can be kind of boring I really enjoy sitting back and listening to our music over and over again.  I mentally dissect the songs and bore them into my mind so my parts make sense. Then I browsed through facebook and connected photos with all my phone contacts.

We wrapped up the guitars and I was able to do vocals on one song before we were all too exhausted to move on.  I'll be heading back in a couple weeks to hopefully finish it up.

The rest of my weekend was mostly cleaning and shark week.

We're getting ready for a family vacation at the end of this week and we're all very excited.

\

No comments:

Post a Comment