Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

TILT: Making me Happy



Hayden's become such a little sweet heart. Just like his awesome dad he knows just what to say to cheer me up and make me feel great! The other day while driving him to school, he looked over smiled big and told me I was the best mom! <3 Seeing my friend Cathy who I miss a lot!! <3  Bitchin Kitchen - Even though I don't get this channel I've been watching clips on youtube and they are so awesome! There's two books Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen: Cookin' for Trouble, and Bitchin' Kitchen Cookbook: Rock Your Kitchen--And Let the Boys Clean Up the Mess I found that quickly were added to my wishlist.  <3 Finding my own music on spotify.  <3 Getting sweet notes from Hayden when I get home from work. <3 My Kindle fire and finding free classics like A Tale of Two Cities for free!  <3 Finding awesome leggings like these! <3 MAKEUP, Pantone and Sephora, and Concrete Minerals (which I sell so if you'd like to order some hit me up). I bought a new makeup set a couple weeks ago after needing to replace my old one of 2 years and I love all the palettes and coming up with new colors to match.


I'm waiting patiently for some photos from our shows this past weekend, I can't wait to share them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment