Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Really? Instagram jealousy.

I started using Instagram again. After the saddening loss of my iphone I was skeptical it would work the same on my droid. It's pretty awesome actually.@domrockstar if you want to follow me.
I have only 15 users I'm following, most of them my friends. A few musicians who get to tour post some photos that make me pretty jelly. Especially if they post photos of huge crowds I only dream of playing in front of.
But this
Rich Kids of Instagram

This makes me sick.

All I want is a damn car and these rich kids are riding around in helicopters.

Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts.

I will buy the car I want. I just have to keep telling myself this.

And then I stumbled on this gem:

The 17 Funniest Descriptions of Interview Subjects The News Has Ever Broadcast


And it just made me laugh so much I forgot about the damn rich kids versus me having to ride the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment