Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekend Redux: Random Fall Stuff

We've been busy with wrapping up the packaging and mix for our new cd. I designed up a quick website for the band here: www.bipolarmetal.com and Brian's been working a lot. But we still have time to enjoy the little things of early fall.


The little ghost is a candle my grandma gave me about 6 years ago. It reminds me of when her house was decorated to the extreme for every holiday. I've tried my best to keep her tradition going in my house.
The skull and book cookie jar I found at World Market and will be a year round addition to my kitchen.
The fourth picture is of the movie poster for the 1979 edition of Nosferatu which is one of my favorite posters and old scary movies.

We have some fun Halloween and fall stuff planned for this week if work and other stuff don't get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment