Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

BEER!

On Saturday I attended a Beer & Tequila Fest held by a local discount liquor store.
I am a lover of good beer and this fest was the perfect place to try new good beers.
I loved most of the fruity beers which are a nice refreshment in the hot Vegas summers.
Of all the beers (probably at least a hundred) that I tasted these three were my favorites!
The first is the Wasatch Apricot Hefeweizen. It was my favorite of all the beers and I went back three times to refill my glass. Wasatch is from Park City, Utah which is close to Vegas, so the beers are easy to find here.
The second is Wild Blue Lager by Blue Dawg Brewing. It's a blueberry lager with 8 percent alcohol. So it's sweetly strong!
The third is Shiner Ruby Redbird. It's not a fruity beer but does have Ginger and Red Grapefruit. It was really crisp and had a light alcohol percentage at 3.5%.
I found a few more I liked but by that point was too tipsy to remember to take pictures of them.
I loved the whole experience and can't wait to go next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment