Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Extreme Couponing

Extreme Couponing on TLC I got stuck watching two episodes of this last night while falling asleep. I couldn't believe the amount of money these people saved. One lady had over $500 worth of groceries and only paid $29.
I never in my life have bought $500 worth of groceries. I guess I should start clipping coupons and saving myself trips to the grocery store every other day at least and hundreds of dollars.
When I Googled extreme couponing I found this awesome blog Krazy Coupon Lady
I'm sure we can all benefit from saving money. I'm giving myself a challenge to try and save at least $10 on every grocery trip. And since I work at the newspaper I have access to all the inserts.
WOOHOO! Let the saving begin....I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment