Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Just a few skulls

About six years ago I started collecting skulls. It all started with a tattoo and now has become the theme of most of my wardrobe and home decor. I can usually only buy most items around Halloween time, but with the popularity of skulls as of late I've been able to find cool items on the internet any time of year.  Here are a few items in my collection



 



1/ Two candlesticks and silver glitter skull candles I picked up at Michaels a few years ago. 2/ My skull tablecloth. I got it at Target in 2008. They always have great skull decor around Halloween. What I love the most about it is the ability to machine wash it after Hayden gets food all over it. 3/ The skull in the back is a plastic halloween decoration from a party store wearing a pig mask we used for our music video. The cookie jar I got at World Market a year and a half ago. 4/ Skull votive holder, silver salt and pepper shakers and a skull mug I got at a Tiki store in Sacramento in 2005. 



My jewelry and wardrobe are filled with skulls of all shapes and sizes. 
These don't even show half of them. 

What do you collect? 

No comments:

Post a Comment