Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Healthy Metal Living: Let's try a new/old direction.

Back in January I wrote about trying a new diet.  I was gung-ho, bought all the expensive food the book required, and then it all fizzled away when I found an amazing pizza place by my house that proved cheaper than the diet's recommended food.
I just fell off completely.
Then at the beginning of March I had some internal issues and had to go to the doctor. She suggested that I try a gluten-free diet because of my issues. I did that for a week. When I returned to my beloved gluten filled pizza, I had no significant symptoms so we ruled out a wheat allergy.
So now at my wit's end I decided to return to the one and only diet that ever worked for me, low-carb.
I started last Thursday and in the last four days already lost three pounds.
I have cut my diet to 30 grams of net carbs a day and continued to exercise every day. I found low carb snacks and even some ice cream.
Tonight is taco salad night.
Here's a low-carb taco salad recipe I found and love.

My goal is to lose 15 pounds. 3 down. 12 to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment