Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

 A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

I'm thankful for so many things this year.
My husband Brian is of course number one. He's the greatest best friend and partner. I never imagined we would be celebrating our 13th Thanksgiving together.

My son Hayden is so amazing. He's the cutest kid in the world, so kind and loving he just brightens up every day.

We have an amazing couple of guys Chris and Rob who make our band .bipolar. still fun and exciting. We've played some pretty awesome shows this year and wrote some of the best songs of our career. We're working on new exciting things and ready to bust them out soon.

My friends, my job, and our sweet doggy Barley are all great too.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment