Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weekend Redux: Winter Gaming

Most people don't realize that it gets cold here in Las Vegas during the winter and it even snows.
During the cold season I love to curl up on the couch and soak myself in movies and video games.
We dove in head first this weekend into our winter routine. We started playing inFAMOUSand finished it on Sunday.
We then decided to trade in some old games and got three new ones for each of us. When we were at the game store the young (maybe 18 or 19 year old)  clerk asked if one of the games was for Brian and I said "No, it's for me." He looked up at me shocked and said "Wow, we just ... don't get a lot of girl gamers in here..." and smiled big. About three minutes later he asked if it was too warm in there or if it was just him. I thought it was funny and flattering at the same time.

Hayden found a Spongebob game for his PS2 and we got L.A. Noire and Legendary.

We started LA NOIRE right away. It's one of the most amazing games I've ever played, hands down.



I love the design aesthetic and the story line. It's so awesome I had dreams about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment