Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Setting Goals

2012 WILL BE MY YEAR. DAMMIT.

I kind of neglected my Bucket List the last few months. I really have no excuse other than being lazy. I've been spending way too much time on the couch in front of my TV instead of being constructive.
I read a lot of blogs with lists the last week that I needed to set a fire under my ass. I revamped my Bucket List and made my own list of goals for early 2012.
Besides the obvious needs of a new vehicle, a laptop/computer and a printer I have a lot of crafts/projects I need to revisit and pull out of my head to make happen.
One major project that I've been thinking about for years is making a headboard. I won't go into the details yet cause that will be an awesome future post.
Another is catching up on my scrapbooks. We left off on Hayden's about a year ago and now with him in school and able to write a bit he can be much more involved which is super exciting for me.
Journaling and making zines were my favorite activities when I was younger. I hope he digs it half as much as I did.
Setting goals for myself right now is a bit daunting. I feel so limited with my lack of resources (vehicle, home computer, camera, etc). Even though these aren't extreme necessities I feel like I will be doing SOOO much more when I get over this mountain. I have my hiking gear ready and have started the ascent. 2012 will be my year. I will own it. Like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment