Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sparkle

Three Days. Hayden is SO excited that Christmas is in only three days. I love the sparkle in his eyes as he looks at the Christmas tree and peeks below to wonder what is beneath the wrapping paper.
I wrapped a box the other night and when I put it under the tree he scuttled over to me and said "Mom, WHAT IS THAT?!" Like if he asked me all shocked I would tell him.
I answered "It's daddy's present."
"What IS it?" He pressed.
"I can't tell you it's a surprise!"
"Mom, come on. You can tell me ANYTHING!"
He's just like his dad.

Here are the ornaments of Christmas' past.


This was Hayden's first Christmas. Our amazing friend Shannon took the pictures when he was 4 months old. 



 This was his second Christmas. We took these photos with a photographer in a park in Sacramento.


This was his third Christmas and our first in Las Vegas.



Last year he made this ornament at daycare. He told our daycare provider Melissa that he wanted to make himself as a robot

No comments:

Post a Comment