Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Redux: Still Sick

This weekend was spent blowing my nose, eating cough drops, watching too much television and finishing LA NOIRE.
Finishing games like LA Noire is disappointing to me. Not because the ending is lacking but mostly because I'd really like to story to keep going. I loved this game. Loved it so much I had dreams about it and was shocked when the plot thickened throughout the story line.
Another shocking moment this weekend was watching the season finale of Boardwalk Empire. I won't spoil for the DVR'd but I seriously gasped in shock at the ending, that and with this cold I have had a hard time breathing out of my nose.
Hopefully the sickness is on it's last leg. I was unable to bake any of my holiday goodies yet and I'd really like to get on with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment