Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Healthy (metal) Living: Mango love



On my lunch breaks I have to drive across town to pick up Hayden from daycare and drop him off at school. Most days I am able to give myself a little time for picking up lunch, like yesterday's Target run. Today I was pressed for time so I stopped in at Tropical Smoothie for one of my faves: Mango Magic with Splenda. I absolutely LOVE this smoothie. I also loved my mango greek yogurt yesterday. I never really paid attention to mangoes as I should I guess. Now I totally want to make some awesome mango recipes at home.
I'm making a grocery run this evening in preparation of a work chili cook-off so I looked up mango recipes and found these:

Adzuki Bean Mango Stir Fry

Mango Grilled Chicken Sandwiches

Rum-Glazed Pineapple, Mango and Chicken Kebabs

Pineapple Mango Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment