Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Quality Time

Yesterday I took a day off of work to spend the day with Hayden.
We hung out and a fun day together. We did homework, watched tv and went shopping.
He picked out an awesome Angry Birds hat that we were both super excited about. He also loved looking at the fish and the cats at the pet store. He wanted to name them all Laser.
He did have to go to school so our day was cut short but we had a blast with the few hours we could hang.

Days like this make it hard to go back to work the next day. But honestly I could never be a stay at home mom. Even working full time isn't enough, I have a band that requires practice at least once a week, shows once a month that require booking, promotion, flyer design. I have my blog. I have freelance design jobs for t-shirts, flyers, etc. I am a work-a-holic and rarely take a full day off.
I just don't like being idle unless I'm deep into a television show, video game or movie I guess.

I did pamper myself a bit with some nail polish obviously sending me on my way to be on one of those Housewife shows. Mine would probably be titled : Heavy Metal Screaming Non-Girly Girl Non-Housewives of Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment